The STORM Index
can track change, improvement, and
success in all of these areas.
Uses & Application
The STORM Index can be used in a
variety of ways to help your organization
succeed. The structured scientific analysis provides a depth of information and
detail that will enhance your ability to resolve your problems, capitalize on
your strengths, and create effective strategies and programs. This analysis is
not for the timid since the information is extremely straightforward and
accurate. It is NOT “feel good” research, but research that tells you exactly
what is going on within your organization.
The STORM Index can help you...
- Identify how your culture is contributing to problems in
performance & productivity.
- Identify the underlying assumptions your organization has about what it takes
to be successful. Determine whether they are accurate assumptions; or are they
merely costing you money.
- Create effective cultural change programs.
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS:
- Identify factors that can enhance the effectiveness of the merger or that
may create problems.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the workforce you are buying.
- Identify the value of the workforce you are selling.
- Create effective strategies to enhance merger success.
- Identify depth and clarity of job satisfaction.
- Identify the hidden realities of job satisfaction and your worker’s true
perceptions and attitudes about their work.
- Identify the level of “person-job fit” within your organization and create
strategies for a better fit.
- Create effective quality of work life programs that actually mean something
to the employees.
RETENTION AND RECRUITMENT:
- Identify the real reasons people leave or remain with your company.
- Create effective strategies to protect against worker turnover and
intellectual capital loss.
- Identify the real causes of workplace stress.
- Create effective strategies that reduce the sources and effects of workplace
- Identify what your organization really values and how these values impact
- Identify sources of value conflict.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT:
- Identify the skills and training your employees need.
- Create effective training and development programs.
HEALTH CARE COST:
- Identify the factors that contribute to your escalating health care costs.
- Identify how to contain your health care costs.
- Create effective strategies and programs to improve your worker health and
- Provide a fair and in-depth evaluation of management performance.
- Identify the real leaders and leadership training needs of the organization.
- Identify what the public really thinks about your organization.
- Identify what the public really thinks about your products, service, and
- Create an effective public image.
- Determine what your market really thinks and feels.
- Gain information for creating effective marketing strategies and messages.
- Gain greater insights into buyer behavior.
- Plan and implement social marketing programs.
- Identify issues associated with diversity in the workplace.
- Create a healthy workplace environment.