Web / Internet Assessment Service
Workplace Consultants, Inc., a national leader in organizational and marketing
assessment, announces a new evaluation and assessment service for organizations
customer service-based websites.
Given the current shift from traditional catalogues to Internet-based product
and service Web pages, Workplace Consultants Inc now offers high quality
Web-based focus group evaluations
for Internet-based customer services. This new
service provides the feedback necessary to increase Internet sales.
Sales and Marketing departments often employ focus group techniques to assess TV
and Radio ads, but often omit their Internet Web sites. How often do companies
lose customers and sales due to ineffective websites?
Workplace Consultants Inc provides the solution with this objective,
high-quality assessment of your Internet effectiveness to help you remedy
web-site based problems and increase your sales and business.
- Relevance and credibility of web content and corporate image
- Ease of download based on the type of connection to the Internet
- Effectiveness of verbal content
- Effectiveness of images
- Effectiveness of page layout
- Ease of navigation within the website
- Effectiveness of on-line features or intra-site searches
- Ease to order, find information/products, and purchase products/services
- Identification of information unanswered about the products or features
- Effectiveness of Internet technologies used on the website
By employing a
of focus group participants who represent rural and
urban areas, all age groups, genders and ethnicities, diverse levels of
computer-internet skills and capabilities, and service capabilities, Workplace
Consultants Inc can assess the
broad range of factors
that promote or inhibit
Internet buyer behavior. Because of our ability to utilize the general public,
we can provide a thorough evaluation of your site and its capabilities by the
general public. This enables you to develop your web pages into effective sales
and recruitment tools.
Organizations receive a detailed evaluation report on their website including a
description of its effectiveness, problems, strengths, weaknesses, and
recommendations from a consumer perspective. This report provides you and/or
your marketing department or firm with the necessary information to make
improvements that can help you compete more effectively in the Internet